Some important aspects of Indian Develplment.[14.12.2017]
AS I am staying at Bengal at Arambag area ,my view will be based on this area. But I think this will be applicable in other places also. Because I am trying to find out the peoples psychology also.
I think if the toilets are made by the Government and to allow to use this free and have an option to donate whatever the user can with out any fied charge . The project will be successful.
LOGIC: Here the public , specially labor class likes to defecate at open roof places. Like to bathe at Ponds or River. This is Psychology. So whatever you tell to them will remains ineffective. No political party will force them to do that. And we need the self realization. But if the Government gives them a scope... to do that at free of cost ... and keep an potion through ...‘donating a little’ ...which can suffice to maintain the cleanliness of the toilet and maintenance of water, light etc. I think it will be a SUCCESSFUL PLAN.
Mass Education through Radio TV Health Care staffs like ASHA worker School if guidance is given to carry a plastic or waste bag to vomits at Bus and to through into a dustbin after alighting from the bus.
I have noticed here ,when people roams by Bus specially the women ,very commonly suffers from MOTION SICKNESS. And they vomit through windows. At that time they do not care about other people moving or coming near the Bus.
AT LEAST ONE POND MUST BE PRESERVED TO DOMESTIC USE AND BATHING IN EVERY AREA OF THE VILLAGE.
For the labors class the’ bathrooms to bathe ‘will be not very effective. Rather in every locality if one pond is sanitized keeping without any pesticide from cultivation land or from fishery . This will be only for domestic use like bathe, washing clothes etc. Then The Government can offer them a better health.
MARKETING OF MEDICINAL PLANTS AND ITS PRODUCTS AND CULTIVATION PRODUCTS is difficult. Through e Governance if this scope is offered the rural area will be benefited.
3. PERSONAL GROOMING.
Through e- education teach THE FARMER’S SON AND DAUGHTER ‘the PERSONAL GROOMING’. THIS WILL RAISE THE CONFIDENCE LEVEL OF THE PEOPLE . AND WILL HELP THE COUNTRY IN TERMS OF INTER MIXING, MARKETING,EXAMINATION,DAILY LIVING AND CULTURAL EXCHANGE.
Till date English speaking people and Sahib Behavior dominates over Indian Mind . This is psychology. Let us make a ....‘farmer’s son Sahib’ ...keeping him at village. Otherwise .....a ‘City – Village’ gap is occurring. It counts in life and quality. All lectures of ‘Swedesi ‘ remains for the village and even when to talk about it ,he talks in English, like me. The SWADESHI likes to TURN the metro cultured people into village culture or to help them to follow a simple life style . But they do not try to become familiar with the Metro culture to a village student. So why not my farmer’ s son will be fluent in English? So through e- education , teach them the GROOMING .THIS WILL RAISE THE CONFIDENCE LEVEL OD THE PEOPLE . AND ULTIMATELY WILL HELP THE COUNTRY, IN TERMS OF INTER MIXING, MARKETING,EXAMINATION. DAILY LIVING AND CULTURAL EXCHANGE.
THEY ARE BECOMING CRASHED BETWEEN OVER MODERN METRO CULTURE AND EXTREME SWADESHI CULTURE , NEITHER IS WANTED FOR AN ORDINARY PEOPLE.
TO START A NEW MEDICAL SYSTEM WHERE A Holistic mode of therapy will be given. Aim of which is Less antibiotics ,less cost, less Investigation, Less Surgery and a long Healthy life.
LOGIC: At rural area I am also finding besides allopathic system indigenous medical systems are equally popular to the public & cheaper. Indian medical system have different streams which are sometimes contradictory to each other. The co-ordination in scientific way among these medical streams is important. And to spread the system to the remote areas that mode of therapy through Health care
Child Health Practice for Periphery.
Child Health Practice for Periphery.
Dr Rajatsubhra Mukhopadhyay MD, PGPN[BOSTON]. 13.6.2016
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND
• Admmission vs OPD [OUT PATIENT DEPARTMENT]
• PeripheryTreatment means mostly OPD treatment. [OUT PATIENT DEPARTMENT]
• Treatment of number of cases gives confidence .
• Even for some of those cases whom to be admitted for treatment/are admitted in towns,city &metropolitan can be treated as OPD basis .
• Sometimes OXYGEN,I/V DRIP, STITCHING SET, MINOR OT SET , ENEMA , URINARY CATHETER , NEBULISATION, ECG, ADRENILE, CORTICOSTEROID, BIRTH/DELIVERY SET UP AND injections are required & is delivered using intra muscular route or i/v.
• Others mostly oral medicines.
• CLINICS FOR CHILDREN [ALL are exclusively for Dr Mukhopadhyay]
• EXAMINATION POSTURE
• Patients Who Can Stand & Elder, Better Examination Of Abdomen Making The Patient ‘S Right Side Towards The Doctor[Semi Prone Position]. And Placing The Right Palm Over Abdomen & Left Palm On Back. And Then Palpate All Of Abdomen.
• DIFFERENCIATE THE CRY OF EAR ORIGIN
• Cry On Pressure On Antitragus Towards External Auditory Meatus :Acute Otitis Media.
• HOW TO ELICIT COUGH.
• Congested Cough Elicited By Sudden Rub/Slight Pressure Over Cricoid/Suprasternal Notch:: reflects End Airways Restriction,which is not audible with stethoscope.
• LOOK FOR
• Physical pattern
• Eye nose ear neck glands midline lump
• Coated Tongue
• Caecal Gurglings
• Epigastric Tenderness
• Pain In Legs.
• Perianal Excoriation, fissure,polyp
• Neurological Examination
• Anatomical defect
• Developmental Reflex
• Pulse. BP ,Fundoscopy
PRESCRIPTIONS&ADVICE AS A TOTALITY
• Prescription according to body weight.
• Advice all & extra that would allay parents anxiety.This needs a fine tuning which depends on individual doctor
• good will::experience, deep study & GODWILL.
• In this sphere human brain supersedes a computer. A total sense that gives an extraordinary tuning to a good doctor where the advice does not follow always a rule in a dosage schedule, a combination of medicines,& in diagnosis.
E MAIL: email@example.com
E MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Land phone:+91 03244 244297 .Mobile: 9732948496
Address:Konarpur Po-Sihar, Dist- Bankura Pin -722161. West Bengal, India.
CHILD HEALTH CARE ARAMBAG. KORUNA MEDICAL,HOSPITAL MORE, ARAMBAGH (BUS STAND) PIN-712601 PHONE-7362988044,7362988045